Wednesday 18 January 2017

Welcome to my blog! Does life or this blog make any sense?

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Does life make any sense? Does this blog make any sense? Aforementioned questions are and will be unanswered. What might be answered is your ability to continuously negate the world around you without accepting the reality as it is. Since when you accept it totally, you soak up ever atom of it. And not every atom is healthy, isn't it ( not to confuse with atomic bo... never mind). You would have to use good filter to let only the good one pass. The problem is that it is not that simple. Some atoms are both good an bad in various proportions.

Was the above paragraph the surreal trash talking? Or maybe that's the definition of life? Whatever you think about it you would have to admit that life necessitates constant change of analytical angles. Rethink, reanalyze, doubt, put into other perspective, never take for granted, never take as normal. That's what life probably wants. That's what I would want to share with you in my stories. Different perspectives on life.

Every week I am to share with you the story which aims at providing new angle. Old-new perspectives ,old- new ideas but above all old-new confusion :) Stories are offered both in written and audio form, the latter via my Youtube channel. Aside from a weekly story, I might be prompted to post any freely roaming thoughts that might be produced by me during my insane and frequent tendency to look at all the things present and absent in a strange, surreal way.

You would rather not encounter too much information about me, the author of this blog. Firstly this blog is to provide you with surreal, maybe philosophical stories about  life and not about me. Secondly, in case this blog becomes more widespread than being read by few lost souls, I will still have peace of the mind.(And I like it too much to sacrifice it.)

Stories, but what kind of stories? Various. Mostly wrapped in surreal form, at times in surreal sci-fi(I like this genre), surreal fantasy, surreal suspense.... As you see it would be hard to classify those stories.

Where those stories come from? From the author of this blog :)


Below you will find the promotional video of my channel( by this word I define both blog and You Tube channel. They are mutually orchestrating and complementing each other). By the way: Thank you dear visitor for coming to my humble, little space(even if you accidentally got here).



Best of luck and see you soon. I hope I am not talking to myself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment